Friday, October 2, 2009

Did someone say ROADTRIP?!?

It's that time of year...the temperatures are starting to change...long gone are the hot, humid days of summer...the leaves are starting to fall....and this can mean only one thing....ROAD TRIP! My friend Crazy Amy and I have taken this Friday off from work (although something tells me I'll end up doing some work anyways). Nevertheless, we are heading south...to the ATL (Atlanta, GA). Last year along with Amy's friend, Claire, we went to ATL for the weekend and enjoyed the shopping (specifically stores like H&M and Nordstroms) and just enjoyed the weekend out of town. I know that there are probably lots of things to do in Atlanta but this trip is specific to shopping, enjoying a luxury stay at the W and also getting so see my friend Lauraine.

Amy's first road trip in her new little Saturn Roadster...it was more comfortable than I thought.

It was a gloomy day when we left but the hills of Chattanooga sure did look pretty.


I am uber excited about our stay at the W. I've never stayed at a 5 star hotel. Expect pictures a plenty.

Toodles for now....

1 comment:

RU said...

oh you will LOVE The W. We have stayed in SF and NYC and it's awesome. Make sure to hit up Bliss spa for some girl time R/R.