Saturday, October 31, 2009

It can't already be November?

I guess fall is officially here with the time change and all this weekend. I saw on some one's facebook status that Christmas was like 7 weeks away or something crazy like that. WHAT?!? Where did this year go? I was just getting used to summer and then I look at my calendar and it's already November. Whoa......

Life has been moving at warp speed but all is well. Just got back from spending time with my family in the sunshine state. It's always nice to take a little break and just get away. It's amazing what a change of scenery can do. I got to spend some much needed face-time with several friends, made some new friends and missed some dear friends. Seems like even when you go on vacation, there is never enough time to see or do everything you want to do.

So tomorrow is November 1 and it's going to be a crazy month. It's sad that when you are trying to organize a time to spend with friends and only have 3 days to offer out of a month that contains 30 days. Time to just buckle down and enjoy the most of this busy season of life.

No comments: