Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Brunch

My church offered the option of a Saturday night worship service so I was excited to partake of this opportunity to go to church on Saturday night which in turn allowed me to sleep in on Sunday morning. (well not really because I had to take care of my bosses dog but it was a nice thought). Anywho, my friend Crazy Amy found this great brunch spot online and we decided to check it out. We went to Boxwood Bistro which is just outside of downtown Franklin. It was like having brunch in a tiny space of heaven. We got a table outside and basked in the glorious sunshine surrounded by shrubbary and beautiful trees full of spring blossoms. The brunch was buffet style and their menu selections were abundant. Everything was simply perfect.






1 comment:

RU said...

FUN FUN FUN!
Gotta love brunch.
Looks yummy.