Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I seem to have caught a case of the blahs...which is really unfortunate given this wonderful time of year. I've always loved the Christmas season for so many reasons but this year...at the moment anyways...I have seemed to lost my "joy". There are a couple factors that I feel have robbed this joy but I won't bore you to tears with my whoas. I just know that I have about 15 days to snap out of it and get it together before heading home for the holidays. Here's hoping...


I will leave you with a couple pics from our Sunday School Class Christmas party. Let the holiday parties begin...

Me and my friend Katie

We always do a Gift Exchange/Yankee Swap and Amy traded out her gift for a thousand piece puzzle of a map of Santa Barbara that just happened to come in this handy dandy suitcase.
My friend Patrick won the craziest Christmas Tie contest...his tree tie even had working lights (thanks to the clever battery pack that fit in his front pocket)

Terah, Katie and Amy = Group Hug

2 comments:

Jordan Tori Fallon Billy said...

http://torijordanfallonbilly.blogspot.com/

RU said...

I am sorry you feel blah-ish. Me too.
Here's wishin and hoping and praying that you get over yours soon!
BIG HUG!