Saturday, December 5, 2009

Highlights from November

Since I've been MIA in the blogging world, I thought it would just be easier to just share some highlights from November.
  1. Work has been insane and I have made multiple trips to Parsons (West TN) and to Unicoi (East TN) for multiple events.

  2. Took a spontaneous weekend-road trip to hang with Florida Friends

  3. Got Bronchitis and spent about a week on antibiotics.
  4. Was able to make almost every Monday night TR2 Running Group.
  5. Went to midnight showing of "New Moon" with my friends Amy, Tammy and Julie.
  6. Cleaned my room thoroughly and brought the rest of my winter sweaters and such out of storage including changing to flannel sheets.
  7. Went back to Indiana for Thanksgiving with the family.
  8. Ran a Thanksgiving Day 5k with my dad and thanks to the cold conditions posted a 30:30 finish time.
  9. Started Christmas shopping.

No comments: