Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello Sunshine

It was been absolutely WONDERFUL to see the blue skies, sunshine and temperatures rise about 60 degrees. All I can say is ITS ABOUT TIME!! I must say this weather falling on the weekend has been such the welcomed change from our past weekends of snow, ice and frigid temperatures.

I went to the doctor on Friday to find out that I have a good ole' sinus infection. Thankfully, my doctor called me in a Zpak and also instructed me to take Sudafed 2x a day. I'm still battling the congestion, stuffy-nose and sinus headaches but I hope to be fully better soon. Since breathing has been somewhat difficult, I've had to take a 4 day break from working out but plan to start fresh tomorrow. I'm already 3 weeks in to training for another Half Marathon and am fully motivated given my sister's wedding in June which will require me to adorn a strapless bridesmaid dress. Now if only I could curtail my constant desire to eat :)

My weekend has been rather low key and I have been able to get out and enjoy some of the sunshine which has been nice. The next week and a half will be busy with work preparing for the families next overseas travels but that also means a break for me and I plan to spend some much needed R&R in Arizona visiting my dearest friend Ruthann. I cannot wait!

No comments: