Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sickly Cold

Yes...I am sick of the cold but this week I have a "cold" that is making me rather sickly :( I guess I have the crud that's going around so I'm going to concede and go see my doctor first thing tomorrow morning. I promise you that I cannot remember the last time I had these cold-like symptoms so intensely. I have the constant, and I mean constant runny nose, sneezing, heavy chest and cough, ear popping although it's actually like crackling and sinus pressure. Thankfully I don't seem to be feverish or have a sore throat cause that would probably send me over the edge. Funny thing is I don't really know where I have picked this up as it's not like I'm in an office of sick people or have a kid in daycare...I don't even have a close friend that's had the crud to catch it from. The only place I can think of exposure could be from the gym. Not that it really matters.

Anywho, it only took me one restless night to wave the white flag and call my doctor. My schedule was too full to go today but I can't really afford to put it off because I have a busy work week next week. Who am I kidding...I always have a busy work week! Here's hoping for some good drugs :)

No comments: