Thursday, May 7, 2009

Insanely busy week.....

Well I think this week has been better but honestly I couldn't really tell you because I have been so consumed with work stuff that it hasn't left me with much time to stop and think about anything else (maybe that's a blessing in disguise). And maybe it hasn't really been all that busy, it just feels busy because it's been awhile since I've had to work 11+ hour days. Whew....I am wait out of practice and with Friday right around the corner, I'm feeling a little exhausted!

I probably could take tomorrow off but with two events next week and new things to-do each day, I am hoping to only have to work half the day tomorrow and then I am heading back to Indiana to be with my family, to celebrate Mother's Day with my sister, Holly, Mom and Grandma and will also be visiting my Grandpa. I'll be home in time tomorrow to catch my niece's soccer game at 5:30 and look forward to just hanging with the family the rest of the weekend.

No comments: