Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Better late than never...

Because clearly it's already the 13th of January and a new year at that and I am just now finding some time to blog after catching up on all of my friends blogs. I just can't seem to keep up with anything these days...I feel like I'm out of touch with some friends and it makes me sad because I miss them... I can barely keep up a decent running pace these days and have somehow lost my motivation to workout even though I'm still dragging my rear to the gym.....I can't keep up with a blog...what blog? Thankfully, I have gotten somewhat caught up with work but then again I have a job that always has something going on so I'm never really "caught up".

And despite my somewhat blah start to this blog, I am really looking forward to this new year of 2010. It's going to be a year of changes...a year of transitions. And while I know that change is not always easy or fun, I am ready for change! So I leave you with three little words:

BRING IT ON

2 comments:

Jen said...

so glad to see you back =)

cathryn said...

So are these "changes" intentional and planned? Or are you just going to be ready for whatever comes your way? :)