Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January in PIctures

For New Years, my friends Jen and Erin came up from Pensacola to visit. It was so fun to have them up for the long New Years weekend. Here we are all dressed up for our Girl's Nite Out!
Crazy Amy and I all dressed up for our New's Year Dinner out. We did a girl's night out to celebrate New Years and went to Mama Mia's. It's my new fave authentic Italian restaurant!
With Jen and Erin in tow, we visited the Belle Meade Plantation. There is so much history here in Nashville and this is one of my "resolutions" for this new year...to visit more local sites.


Our dear friends Tam and Margaret got marriend on January 1st. Michael and Caron were in the wedding and I just happened to balance out the silver with my gold dress. Great Night!


No comments: