Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well after two weeks away from home (one week at my bosses home and a week spent on "vacation" in Charleston) it feels so good to be back home...in my own bed! I love to travel and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in South Carolina. What a gorgeous state and I absolutely loved being so close to the water. I would love to visit again some day.

I've been working through laundry and spending time with my friends again. If it's one thing that traveling alone made me appreciate, it was having quality time with my friends and I am so blessed by all the friends that GOD has brought into my life.

Today was filled with working out, pool time, lunch and shopping with a friend, laundry and then bowling with more friends. A great way to spend a Saturday. Tomorrow will be church and then hopefully more pool time :) and then a much needed run to the grocery store...I mean after not being home for two weeks there is nothing to eat in the house.

It's great to be back home!

1 comment:

RU said...

Back to the grind eh? Coming home is almost as good as "going away"! I hope your week back at work is good. What are your next fun travel plans?
We should co-ordinate your fall trip. I will be in school full time then so it might be best for you to come late august or over my Thanksgiving break... unless you want to do a longer weekend in the fall.