Friday, June 20, 2008

Soul Refreshing

Tonight I got see an old Colorado friend who was in town for a convention and looked me up to get together. Nicole was one of the first people I met when I moved to Colorado back in 98 and she graciously welcomed me into her Women's Bible Study group. She loved me unconditionally when I found it hard to love myself and was always such an encouraging presence in my life. While I was in Colorado those 4 years, Nicole got married and moved to the East Coast with her husband and I only saw her when she would return to CO to visit her family.
SO we figured it had been at least 7 years since we had seen each other and it was SO good to get to spend about 2 hours on Friday night catching up. We talked about anything and everything during that time and it was truly refreshing to my soul. I have been gone from Colorado almost 6 years now, but I still am able to enjoy some of the best friendships that God blessed me with while I lived there! So thankful!

No comments: