Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blast from the Past

So Amy and I went to see NKOTB - New Kids on the Block - last night. Talk about a blast from the past. I used to have most of my bedroom walls covered and I mean covered from ceiling to floor with posters, magazine clippings, etc. I had buttons, all of their cassette album's, puzzles, tshirts,etc. To think that 20 years later, I would be going to see them in concert....bizarro! I will say though that it was a good show filled with fantastic people watching. Here are a couple pics:

Crazy Amy and Me

New Kids on the Block
We had great seats and good zoom on Amy's camera

1 comment:

Jen said...

Umm...I can't believe your parents let you plaster your walls with that 'evil'. My mom wouldn't let me...she wouldn't even let me go see them...I had to hide my cassettes, and of course my slap bracelet...which I think I still have somewhere.