Friday, March 20, 2009

F-U-N

After a rather "blah" day on Thursday, I needed a day of F-U-N to recoup! Of course on Friday you still have to work and I actually traveled to Parsons, TN to work for the day but being able to enjoy the hour and a half drive with nothing but blue skies and plenty of sunshine was therapeutic in and of itself. It was such a productive trip even if it meant getting back to Nashville much later than I had hoped. I promptly came home, took care of dog and got ready for dinner with my friends Jen and Amy. Amy was nice enough to come and pick me up which was great after driving the hour and half back. We went to DaVinci's Gourmet Pizza off of West End Blvd for delicious pizza and wine. We were there almost two hours and it was some of the best conversation I think I'd had all week! I am so thankful for my good friends Jen and Crazy Amy :)

No comments: