Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busyness

Well this week has been quite a busy week, as I somewhat expected. The family has left the country until after Easter and that always generates lots of work getting them ready and then lots for me to maintain and accomplish while they are gone. I am also becoming more involved with The Ayers Foundation and am thoroughly enjoying working in the business-realm of stuff. I am learning alot and I find it challenging which is good for my personality. I mostly am acting Executive Assistant to the President (my boss) but I am also involved in the marketing aspects and am currently working to get a website created for the foundation. (I know, it's 2009 and they don't have a website). All very exciting stuff!

I am also in the midst of training for the Country Music Half Marathon which is April 25th. I am continuing through with Tuesday night Guitar Lessons which have also been fun and challenging. Who would thought one would learn so much about themselves but learning something new. It's so exciting! Wednesday nights mean hanging out with friends and getting lost watching LOST. And then in the month of March, I have things planned for every weekend including visits from my sister Amy and friend Erin, my family and then my own trip to FL. This month is totally going to be BUSY!

No comments: