Friday, June 12, 2009

Fridays & Frustrations

I don't know about you but I am SO thankful that another Friday is upon us and that means two days of hopefully some much needed R&R will happen. And I love having a weekend with no set plans. It's nice to not be committed to having to be at a certain place at a certain time or required to spend time with certain people. You get the idea....

My blogs have been scarce lately...I know. It's just that I've been working through some personal frustrations and rather than bore readers with the "Whoa is me" act, I've thought it best to be silent. I know that this is just one of those seasons of life where things aren't all sunshine and roses BUT I am feeling more hopeful these days. And I think that HOPE is a great place to start!

1 comment:

Life and Times of the Larsons said...

umm the rest of us whine on our blogs so you are definitely allowed to on yours :) HOpe you have a great weekend!