Friday, June 26, 2009

Hooray for another Friday!

I am SO glad that it's Friday and I have survived another insanely busy week. I survived the past two days of packing up all the goods that my boss and I have purchased over the past month or so for their apartment on the ship. Thankfully, my father gave me excellent packing skills and the fact that I am super organized only makes it that much better. It's almost like working a puzzle. Anyways...7 boxes, 2 suitcases, 1 large duffel bag, 1 cooler and 3 carry on bags later (i packed everything except the carry on bags) and a trip to the airport this morning, and they are on there way back to their ship. Once again the hard work has paid off and I can enjoy a little down time (with the exception of having to take care of their dog twice a day...hmmm...down time?).

Anyways, because I have been working at their house and packing and organizing all the last minute trip details, I am back downtown and have stuff to work on that I haven't been able to touch because of the packing! BUT I will still get a bit of a break...a much needed break. I am looking forward to a good weekend. Tomorrow's agenda, spin class at Y at 9:45 am and then to Amy's pool to soak up some sunshine. My friend Katie has a birthday dinner tomorrow night so I'll be attending that too and I am excited to eat at a new place, The Yellow Porch. Sunday will consist of church and then possibly some more sunshine time at the pool. Overall, should be a pretty relaxing weekend!

No comments: