Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So much for a restful vacation

All my rest and relaxation from California has been flushed down the toilet in the past week. Work has exploded and I dont mean in a good way. It's been one major, time-consuming project after the next on top of all the daily to-do's that are expected of me. I have been wondering lately, have I allowed myself to be run over by my job? I do have a life of my own although sometimes I don't think that's a shared viewpoint. Ugh and Blah and Yuck and Argh!

I don't really have anything else to write about since I'm kinda in an all out funk right now. Perhaps the light at the end of the tunnel will appear soon and I will be back to myself! Here's hoping!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm telling you...that movie we watched was a little too close to home, eh?