Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Fun

I must say that my Saturday started much earlier than a typical Saturday in Nashville but since it meant getting quality one-on-one time with my daddy-o, it was totally worth it. We got up around 5:45 am and went for a little run through the neighborhoods. And at least it meant that I got in a little exercise too!

I got ready for the day and enjoyed some delicious breakfast treats from The Donut Bank including their delicious coffee (so much for the workout efforts) and then ran a couple errands with my mom when the stores opened at 10. From there I had another quick errand to run and then spent about 2 hours midday hanging out with my grandma. Those two hours were the most precious 2 hours I've spent all month. I figured that I should let her rest and I was getting a little hungry so I headed back to the parents house. Elaysha got there around 3:00 because Holly had to work that night so we got to hang out and play. I even took her to see the Disney/Pixar movie "Up" in 3D. It was such a better movie than I had ever thought it would be. (Thanks Jen for the recommendation....so cute). When the movie was done we had good dinner of grilled hamburgers and the fixins. Nothing like a REAL burger. I played some more with Elaysha after dinner and then the girls (me, E and mom) made a run to Target and Starbucks.

Nothing like quality time with the family to lift the spirits!

*I'm having some issues getting my photos loaded at home but will post them when my computer cooperates*

No comments: