Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend = Foiled Plans

Plans change...clearly...thanks to the overcast/rainy/stormy weekend weather we had. So much for enjoying some R&R time outside while basking in the sunshine. Oh well....it was still a weekend with out work....then again...I had to take care of the dog (my bosses dog)....oh nevermind! Argh! That's just life!
Because of said weather, I had to transition to indoor activities like watching movie(s), reading, doing laundry, playing on the computer and hanging out with friends. Not a bad alternative by any means, it's just that I had built up my hopes of pool time and that didn't happen at all! I still managed to get my rear kicked in spin class on Saturday morning despite finding out that the Sat. morning instructor I totally enjoyed has given up that class. What?!?! (this should have been my first indicator that the weekend would not go according to plan) However, the new instructor still taught an hour class (normally they are only 45 minutes), had decent music and did a good job of kicking said rear!

No comments: