Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lists

Seriously....I don't think that I would be able to do my job if I wasn't able to write out lists. List of things that I have accomplished, things that I need to do, things that I need to organize, things that I need to shop for, etc. etc. etc. Strike that last sentence...I don't think that I could live life without keeping lists. I have lists in notebooks, on legal pads, on post-it notes, in my agenda/day-planner, in my journal, on my bathroom mirror (gotta love the dry-erase pens). It's actually a little scary to think about all the lists as I write this post.
Just call me a list-a-holic!

But as much as I love making lists....there is nothing better than crossing things off the lists and watching it disappear. Now that really makes me one happy girl :)

2 comments:

RU said...

he he I totally agree :)
Have you tried making lists on your iphone?? OH wait, you don't have an iphone... hmmmm... maybe you need one for your job :) Expense report, perhaps?? he he

Terah Lynn said...

Oh I can make lists through my blackberry....no worries :)