Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend Full O' Birthday Parties

Tis the September weekend to celebrate friend's birthdays. Friday night we celebrated Stacey's 40th Birthday (friend from church). It was about a group of 15 or so and we had a great space at the back of BB Kings in downtown Nashville. Here are a bunch of pics:


The Birthday Girl: Stacey

Katie, Amy and I

Jon, Patrick and Chris
Amy (Striking a pose), Me and Heather
Amy, Me and Jill


Then on Saturday night, we (mostly an entirely different group of church friends) got together to celebrate Patrick's birthday at South Street. I actually realized that I didn't take any pics of the birthday boy on Saturday so I'll use this pic from Friday night and then other pics from his bday bash.


Patrick (birthday boy) and Katie
Me and Crazy Amy

Mike and his pub chicken (more like half a chicken...it was HUGE)

Timmy and Michelle
OK...I'm about "peopled" out after all these parties

No comments: