Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Arizona Vacation Highlights

Thought I would post some pictures that highlighted my recent vacay to Arizona. This vacation was actually the best vacay that I've taken in a while. I got to spend so much quality time with my dearest friend, Ruthann that I am coming back to Nashville more refreshed and my batteries fully recharged!

A sure sign of spring...Baseball. Cubs spring training game that we attended on Friday

Ruthann and I spent our Saturday at The Spa at Camelback Inn...what a treat!

In between treatments, we lounged by the pool. It had a spectacular view of mountains all around and we got a perfect day full of sunshine and blue skies

I had so much fun getting to meet and play with Wesley. He is such a delight :)

Ruthann and I

2 comments:

RU said...

yay for good times with a dear friend!
We loved having you here.
Come again anytime.
Hugs

cathryn said...

Glad to hear you were able to do some real RELAXING - complete with sunshine! :)