Friday, March 12, 2010

Rainy Days

I don't mind a rainy day but rainy days...like day after day...kinda brings me down. It rained my last 3 days in Arizona and it's rained every day (at some point) since I've been back to TN and guess what the weekend forecast is? Yep, more rain. I realize that rain is good for the ground and spring flowers but a little sunshine would be good too and most welcomed.

Coming back from a great vacay hasn't been too hard. I typically get the post-vacay blues and while I do miss hanging out with Ruthann and Wesley, I'm ready to dig into work and some fun events that we have coming up. I haven't been overwhelmed with emails or phone calls from my boss overseas which has been wonderful. I have plenty to work on and am enjoying my own scheduled days and being productive without a million interruptions.

No comments: