Sunday, March 14, 2010

Low Key Weekend

I've enjoyed a rather low-key weekend. Friday night was spent with Jen and Mike eating a casual dinner at the Broadway Brewhouse in Bellevue. I can't believe they are getting married in 34 days....so excited for them! Saturday morning was dog duty (since the family is overseas) and since I was there, I got in a 3 mile run on their treadmill. Did a couple errands and then met up with my friends Amy, Katie and Patrick for lunch at Blue Coast Burrito and then caught the afternoon show of "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D. It was very enchanting! Made a quick trip to Costco with Amy and then worked my way back for the evening dog duty and then to relax at home and catch up on some tv shows.

The time change, that is losing the hour, really sucked. It also doesn't help to lose an hour of sleep and wake up to another gloomy and wet and cold day :( This weather blows! Anywho, I got up and ready for church stopping to do morning dog duty of course. I grabbed a quick Waffle House lunch with my friend Amy afterwards and then did a couple more errnads and even some work stuff that I wanted to get a jump start on for this week. I got home around 5:30 and began the organizational project known as my closet. I'm rebelling against this colder weather and put a good majority of my sweaters back in storage for next winter! I also got to use some of my finds from Ikea which helped tremendously with all the clutter. I have a whole bag of old running shoes (6 pairs to be exact) ready to be dropped off at Soles4Souls tomorrow and I also did 2 loads of laundry. I even managed to hit the couch in time to watch the new HBO mini-series called The Pacific.

All in all it's been a good weekend and I am ready for another productive work week (fingers crossed).

No comments: