Monday, March 8, 2010

Much Needed Vacay

I cannot even begin to emphasis how great my vacation has been thus far. I flew out on Thursday afternoon to visit one of my dearest friends, Ruthann who now resides in Arizona. I was excited for this trip for multiple reasons. 1. It's a real vacation...no bringing work, laptops, etc. 2. Its great time with friends, getting to meet their little one, Wesley for the first time. 3. I've never been to Arizona before and was so welcoming the sunshine. The weather has been fantastic up until Sunday when we got rain showers and some cooler temperatures. We've had all sorts of fun things planned and for the pictures and play-by-plays, you can check out Ruthann's blog (her link is on my blog list, last link).

It's been a much needed vacation and so great thus far!

No comments: