Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where's the sunshine?

I feel like I haven't seen sunshine since I was in Arizona . Actually we had some sunshine and blue skies last Friday but nothing since then...that was 5 days ago. Being under this constant cover of clouds and rain showers is SO depressing. The combinatino of weather and daylight savings time has made it tough to get out of bed in the morning. The weather peeps keep promising sunshine but that's yet to happen. Maybe I'll just head back to Arizona where the sunshine seems to be abundant.

I think I'm getting back into a routine after vacay. I've worked out every day this week thus far which feels good and I am enjoying a work routine getting to spend lots of time working from my downtown office. April and May are busy months with Foundation stuff and we've even added a new event in April so I guess I should be enjoying this "down" time while I have it. I'm thinking it's like the calm before the storm.

1 comment:

cathryn said...

You got your sunshine! :) Yesterday and today have been beautiful - too bad I've been stuck inside for most of it!