Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hostess with the Mostest

It has become clear to me lately that I absolutely LOVE hosting parties. I love creating an environment that allows a group of people to come together and enjoy each other's company...stories told...laughter shared. I love the opportunity to eat delicious amounts of food and sweets. (like I need to create an "opportunity"...HA) This also explains why the favorite part of my job is event planning. While the amount of details can sometimes be overwhelming and stressful, at the end of the day it's very rewarding to me.

It's that time....a season of parties. I hosted a dinner party this weekend for my roomie, Jen and her fiance Mike. This weekend, I am heading to Indiana to co-host a bridal shower for my baby sister, Amy. She will become a Mrs. in just 3 short months. I will celebrate with Jen and Mike as they get married on April 17th. I have a new and fun event that I am planning for work on April 27th. Then I will head to the sunshine state on April 30th to co-host a bachelorette weekend beach bash for Amy. Once I return I will have another two events in a weeks time for work. If I can survive those events and I do plan to survive, then I will take a much needed vacation and head to the majestic mountains of Colorado to celebrate ME and my big birthday of 35. But that's not the end of parties...once I return from Colorado I will have about a week to regroup before heading back to the sunshine state...this time to stand besides my sister as she becomes a wife.

Here's hoping I'm still feeling like the "hostess with the mostest" when it's all said and done!

1 comment:

RU said...

fun. sounds like you are keeping busy doing all the things that you love :) YAY for you.