Thursday, September 6, 2007

A House Guest

Sweet Chewy
No, he is not my house guest but I am his. Since last Saturday I have been staying with Chewy while his mommy and daddy are on vacation and I must say that it's been very fun. He has to be one of the most precious dogs I know! He also lives about an hour outside of Nashville so it's been rather relaxing to wind down at night with him in the country...and yes, it truly is the country. I cant even begin to count how many pastures I drive past on the way to/from work...pastures that hold horses, cows, goats, sheep and even ostrich. It can't get any more country than that. Ye-Haw!

3 comments:

cathryn said...

I Puffy Heart Chewy. I am in love with that hairy little guy!

And yes, I can attest, he lives in the country...with a capital C!

Suzanne said...

Sounds lovely. When are you coming to Colorado?!

Brandi said...

Awww!! What a cute name to go with that adorable face! We used to have a pomeranian a LONG time ago.

I don't know her, but I'm with Suzanne--when are you coming to Colorado?!?!?! ;-)