Friday, August 7, 2009

BonVoyage

That is for my boss and her husband who have once again set sail around The World. This week did not disappoint with being extremely busy and sometimes completely insane BUT once again I was able to push through and survive! What better timing than to head back to Indiana for a little family time. I don't think there will be too much "down" time while home this weekend but it's still nice to get away from the recent busy-ness.

Tonight I'll just be vegging with my parents and Elaysha (Holly is working tonight). Tomorrow will start early with my dad and I running the 5k YMCA Half Marathon Training race. I am hoping that my weeks of consistent running and exercise will be evident and would love a decent time. Luckily this court is flat and I've actually ran it several times. And to brag for just a second, I got my fastest 5k time on this course 2 years ago. But TRUST ME...that will not be the case tomorrow. After running, I'm going to spend the better part of the day shopping with my mom. Her birthday is on Sunday the 9th and she wants to shop! Go ahead, twist my arm :) Sunday will be birthday celebration day because it will be my mom's actual birthday AND my grandpa's birthday is on the 11th so Sunday we will be celebrating their birthdays. FUN TIMES!

Hope to have some fun pics to post after this weekend.

No comments: