Sunday, August 16, 2009

Studio Time

Saturday afternoon, Amy and I drove out to the little town of Berrydale (and I mean little country town) to Bryan's Uncle & Aunts home because they have a shed turned studio out back and I got the opportunity to actually record a song. The whole recording process is something that's been in the top 10 of my "bucket" list and it was quite an experience. I was a bundle of emotions....excited, nervous, anxious, happy, frightened, delighted....I pretty much covered them all. It was such a fun experience and though I'll spare you having to suffer through listening to the finished product (you are always your worst critic, I know) and let you see some fun pictures instead:

Bryan was getting me all set up to sing (notice my frightened look)

I might not sound great but I have always loved to sing.

Once you are in a small confined space for a while....things get a little whacky.

Bryan worked his sound magic and made me sound so much better.
Mission Accomplished!

2 comments:

RU said...

so when can all your fans get your latest album??

cathryn said...

You MUST post the song you recorded! How cool!!!