Monday, August 3, 2009

Fighting something...I suppose.

Well I woke up on Friday completely exhausted, scratchy throat and just not well. I had suspected that perhaps the fatigue was a warning sign that I was trying to fight off something. I was hoping for a shorter work day but to no avail. It was after 6pm for I headed home and I did nothing other than rest and watch the last disc of "Mad Men" Season 2. I am now current in my viewing of Mad Men and can't wait for Season 3 to begin on August 16th. I got a good night's sleep so I proceeded with my plan to do my usual 1 hour spin class on Saturday morning. Perhaps I didn't feel as good as i felt because about 15 mins. in to class I was toast. I dug deep and somehow pushed through the hour class but when it was over, I was light headed and spent. I took a nice long shower at the Y and tried to regain my strength. I went out to the pool and took about a 30 minute nap and then ate some lunch but just didn't feel good so I headed home. I basically just rested the rest of the afternoon and evening at home.
Sunday I felt much better so I made it to church in the morning, had lunch with Crazy Amy at the Sonic (love the Sonic especially when the weather is nice enough to sit outside and eat), stopped by the new Sephora in Franklin where my friend Tammy is the store manager and indulged in some beauty products thanks to a gift card I had from my birthday, talked to my family in IN and then got in a 4 mile run before heading home. Since I seemed to have hit a plethora of energy, I did laundry, cleaned up my room and made a trip to recyclable drop. That probably explains why I had such a good night's sleep OR perhaps it's because heaven only knows this week is going to be INSANE.

1 comment:

RU said...

LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT ON THE BLOG :)
super cute- super you!
HUGS