Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby, it's COLD outside

I only have one thing to say....BRRRR! I woke up this morning to a frigid 11 degree temperatures and if you factor in the wind chill it was like 6 degrees. Long gone are the days that I relished such freezing temperatures and bitter bite of the cold wind. I have become accustomed to the warmer ways of living in the south so when the thermometer dips below 50 degrees, things like "It's cold outside" comes out of my mouth.

So our networks are down this morning at work but we still have access to the Internet so I thought what better way to kill some down time than to blog. The past month has been filled with lots of travels...Kentucky, Indiana and Florida...and I still have another trip to Indiana this weekend. I would not be going for any other reason than it being my niece's birthday party and it's not just any birthday party. She is having her party at this cool place called Pump It Up. We celebrated her 5th birthday party there and it was a blast. I'm sure I'll have some pictures to post after this weekend. And of course, it's always good to be with family. After this trip, my calendar is clear and I look forward to being home for awhile. And as much as I enjoy quality "me" time, I am sure I won't stay still for long.

1 comment:

cathryn said...

Oh that is SO where I'm having my next birthday!!