Monday, January 14, 2008

Still Struggling...

One would think that a cold would come and go but this one has seem to found a home with me, much to my dismay. Tomorrow will mark a week that I have been feeling under the weather so I guess I am going to have to go back to the doctor even though I feel like there is not much they can really do. I have been taking prescription decongestants but they totally knock me out and I feel worse from taking them. My energy level feels depleted and over all I am frustrated. I just want to feel better already.

Obviously, my weekend was pretty quiet and uneventful. Anything that I had planned was cancelled so I could rest. I did manage to get some much needed cleaning done at home but that's about it. I even mustered up enough strength to get to church yesterday but that took about everything out of me. The rest of the day was spent lounging on the couch watching football, talking to my family, taking a 2 hour nap and watching a movie in the evening.

1 comment:

RU said...

I am sorry you have been feeling sickly- me too the past few days and it's no fun!
the nose just drips down continually! Really irritating with gloves on!