Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thankful for my friends

This post will be super short and sweet because it's way past my bedtime, but I just had to say that I feel incredibly thankful for the friends that GOD has crossed my path with. There are a bunch of you out there and you know who you are!

Tonight I got to hang out with my friends Crazy Amy and Brianna. Actually we helped Amy get settled into her new place tonight and it was such a great time. She had a lot of boxes and the moving company that packed up her belongings from LA sure did kill a couple trees (well maybe a small forrest) in the process. I've never seen so much packing paper in my life :) I think we made great progress and got through close to 20 boxes of stuff. Brianna brought us dinner around 7 pm and I of course brought some delicious chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

But the moving/unpacking part is a workout in and of it self so it's bedtime now. And I know that I am going to sleep good tonight!

No comments: