Friday, February 1, 2008

Bad Week...

Well I can say that so far for this year, this has been the worst week ever and for lots of reasons, which I will not venture into. But instead of being depressed or crying more tears, I am going to focus on the positive things and here they are:

  • It's FRIDAY.
  • AND it's also the beginning of a new month.
  • Last night's season premier of LOST rocked!
  • I have some truly amazing friends.
  • My entire family will be here this weekend to hang out.
  • Last but NOT least, I have a GOD that loves me no matter what and HE is faithful.

So I still can't get over how great last night's premier of LOST was and can I just say that it's so refreshing to watch a show that is not reality based. This show is the creation of a team of writers (who I find to be amazingly talented) who have woven such an amazing story laced with flashbacks, back stories and flashforwards, plot twists and unexpected turns...that, we'll let's face it, leaves you feeling lost. I introduced my friend Cathryn to this tv phenomenon so it was only fitting that she came over last night to join me. Whew....it was so intense. I think we both held our breathes until each commercial break and one part in particular was so creepy that Cathryn and I were both grabbing for the pillows to cover our eyes. Needless to say the start to this 4th Season leaves me with more questions to try and solve. Like who is this Jacob? Who makes up the Oceanic Six? What did Jack do that Hurley promised he would never tell? And the list goes on and on....

No comments: