Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Days...

Well it's finally here...and has come and gone...my last day at TMP was today. I'm sitting here writing this not really feeling like I've gone. In my head, I feel like I'm going to wake up tomorrow, dress for "casual friday" and head to the office, BUT that will not be the case. It makes me a little sad, to not see my co-workers and "friends" tomorrow, and yet I know that this chapter has come to an end and a new chapter full of challenges and adventures begins tomorrow. Now, that is exciting!

The day at work flew by really fast, finishing up loose ends, cleaning up my desk and packing up my stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how much "stuff" one can accumulate over time. The firm took me out to lunch for this farewell and about 15 people were able to make it out. We went to Joey's House of Pizza and we were not disappointed. Here are a couple pictures:

Michelle, Kelly, Me and Cathryn

The TMP Gang (our table wrapped around but I didn't capture the other group on film)

Heather, Me and Michelle

No comments: