Friday, February 22, 2008

Out on another "school night"...

Just ask any of my friends and they will tell you that it's really a rare for me to go out on a "school" night but that's exactly what I've done the past 3 nights in a row. Whoa! Which means late nights and 5-6 hours of sleep unlike my usual 8 hours. I was thinking this morning, "I better not get sick again" as I try reassure myself that the 1000 mg of Vitamin C that I have been taking for 2 weeks now has surely built up my immune system. I feel great and it's nice to have the energy to want to be able to go and hang out with my friends.

Last night being Thursday means one thing..."LOST". Cathryn came over around 7 to watch last weeks episode and then of course the new episode is on at 8. What's fun about watching last weeks episode is that they have these random pop-ups that give you fun facts and connecting clues about what's going on in the series. Last night's episode, in my opinion, was the best one yet of this new season. You would think that after watching three seasons of LOST you would be prepared for the unexpected but that's never the case. As soon as it was over Cathryn and I headed downtown to meet up with Amy at the Rutledge for another night of music. We got there around 9:30 and caught the end of Christopher Williams set. The main reason why I wanted to go, was to see Andy and the Andys. This "group" is comprised of 3 highly talented singer/songwriter/musicians named Andrew Peterson, Andrew Gullahorn and Andrew Osenga. They only played about 6 songs but it was so worth being there to hear them play together. Good times!

The Andy's


The Girls


My long lost friend, Dean

1 comment:

Jen said...

But there are 4 people in the 'andy's' picture...