Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Official...

And I can finally talk about my "big news"...I accepted a new job yesterday. YAHOO! I don't think there are enough words to describe how excited I really am and I don't know that all my excitement has even caught up to me yet. The whole story of how this new opportunity even came about is just heaven sent. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this new job is from GOD. He has blessed my socks off.

So you might be wondering what this great opportunity is...well I am going to be a personal assistant for a family here in Nashville. They are an amazing, Christian family and I am excited to see what new adventures lie ahead of me. My duties will be quite the variety and I will learn and share more as the details roll in. I was sharing with some friends yesterday how strongly I feel that this job was made for me because I know that I will be able to fully utilize all the talents and abilities that God has given me. I am one happy girl!

And I want to stay a big THANKS to all my friends and family that have been praying for me! You guys are the bestest!

3 comments:

RU said...

soo fun! I am excited to hear all about it and can't wait to hear how it goes once you start.
CONGRATS- it's a great Vday love present from GOD.

cathryn said...

I am so happy for you! I think this new opportunity will suit you to a tee!! :)

Gibbarella said...

Wow I didnt realize it was full-time. I am sad but hope you will still be available for the random soccer leagues. This sounds like an awesome experience and much more fulfilling than TMP.

Hey if you ever need anyone to go watch girl movies with you I will volunteer myself. I really wanted to see 27 dresses, jealous I am.