Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sick...Again?

Yep and I have to say that this is getting rather old. I was sick back in December for a week or so and now two weeks later it's back. I am sure that this consistent roller coaster of the temperature/weather change doesn't help or my crazy weekends of traveling but still...I thought my immune system was stronger that this? I don't like feeling sick...feeling incapable to do the simple day to day activities. We live in a world and society that goes and goes and goes so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that it's hard and frustrating to have to slow down or come to a complete stop. I really don't have much of a choice but to "slow" down and get well but at least I can pray that I get well FAST!

1 comment:

Gibbarella said...

SORRY YOU ARE SICK BUT AT LEAST IT WAS A DREARY AND RAINY DAY SO YOU DIDNT FEEL LIKE YOU MISSED OUT ON ANY SUNSHINE.

SEE YOU LATER