Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy Friday

So after a late night walking through the house with Janet on all that needs to be done with the house, the morning came very early and we spent 5 hours of going over to-do lists, meeting with the florists, planning for the event and walking the grounds with the landscaper. We then hopped in the car and headed back to Nashville.

I was originally going to meet up with some friends for Frist Friday but then Jen mentioned that our friend Sabrina was having a birthday dinner at a restaurant in downtown Nashville called Past Perfect at 8pm. So i decided to skip Frist Friday and just meet up with them for dinner. Little did I stop to think about that fact that I had just agreed to go to dinner with 4 couples. It's not that I'm not secure in my singleness but it had already been such a long day and with the unexpected arrival of my family for the Labor Day weekend I had plenty that I needed to get done. SO since I had already committed to going, I went and it was a really good time.
Rob, Emily, Sabrina and Paul
Jen and I
Mike and Jen
Melissa and Brian

1 comment:

RU said...

Looks like good times :)
Hope you had a fabulous Labor Day Holiday :)