Thursday, August 7, 2008

TV

Two letters that can consume so much of our "free" time and I admit that I am one of those people who probably spends too much time in front of one. Whether it be on the couch, running on the treadmill or watching from my laptop, I enjoy watching tv. I think the enjoyment depends on what you are watching. I will admit that I watch a couple reality-type shows on a regular basis and I have my regular tv shows that I watch but the summer is slow because most shows are on hiatus.

Well I think I found a show to preoccupy my time until September rolls around and I believe it to be a great show. It's been on for a while now and how I never took time to watch it before (could it be because I already carry a full tv schedule during the school year) I don't know but it's probably the best thing I have seen since "LOST". I'm talking about a little show called HEROES. From the very first episode, it totally captured my attention as it began the journey of identifying those with "special" abilities and began the plot of good vs. evil. I am only 6 episodes in and I am hooked. My goal is to get through both the 1st and 2nd season and be caught up before the new season kicks off at the end of September. We'll see if it's possible!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Long Time No Speak!!! I as well got hooked after episode 1 of Heroes!!! I haven't seen the 2nd season yet...can you watch it online or are you watching it on DVD?