Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Refreshed & Quiet

So I thought that it was time for a little change to my blog layout so I hope you enjoy! I wish I was one of those super-techy, graphic designers that could create my own blog layout but that is not what I have been gifted with.
This week has been somewhat "quiet" which has been nice. I have not been up to a whole lot and it's been nice to have a somewhat slower pace for a change. I still have plenty to do with my job in fact we just had another successful dinner two days ago and we are already on to our next big event. They will be hosting a fundraiser for The Conservation Fund at their home in East TN in mid-September. I am actually traveling their tomorrow and Friday with my boss. We are going to do house inventory to prepare for the event which means I'll get to play house and do what I do best...SHOP! Just another perk of my job! I have not been to this home nor have I ever really been to East Tennessee so I plan to take pictures and maybe I'll post some.

No comments: