Saturday, July 19, 2008

Canoe Trip on the Harpeth

Today our singles group from church ventured out for a day of fun on the Harpeth River. We rented canoes and took about a 4 hour tour down the river. I met up with Patrick in Bellevue and we rode together as others were meeting up in Franklin and that was out of our way. I am so great that I had a good canoe partner and even though I supplied the camera, Patrick snapped all the photos.
Patrick, Me and Stan (Don't I look a little nervous?)

The boys

Patrick and I in our canoe

We stopped for lunch by this creek that emptied into the river and the river rocks were so cool that I wanted to try to capture them via photo. Not the best picture. Our group during our lunch break Patrick, Me, Jennifer and James
The best canoe partner ever!
This picture doesn't quite capture the beauty of this cliff we came across while canoeing.
The infamous rope swing...it's not everyday that you get to be Tarzan and Jane!


No comments: