Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Whew....perhaps it's because I have been going non-stop since returning from my vacation last week or the fact that I worked all day yesterday (and I do mean all day). Either way, I knew that when I had snoozed my alarm for well over 30 minutes today, that it was going to be a long day.
The family that I work for has been out of the country since July 2nd and you would think with them being away that I would have all of these free time, yet that has hardly been the case. I have spent the majority of my time planning an event for August 11th. And while that is all fine and dandy, I don't feel like I've been as productive as I had to hoped to and getting their database updated. I mean, I even took my computer with me on my family vacation and did some work from FL. They come home on Saturday and I'm just a little disappointed that I haven't got more done :( Perhaps after I get a good nights sleep tonight, my perspective will be more positive.
Anyways, despite being tired today it's the first week of my next Half Marathon training program. I am going to run the Evansville Half Marathon again this year with my dad. It will be on Sunday, October 12th and hopefully this year it will not be 90 degrees outside when we run. So yesterday kicked off my 12 weeks of training! I am also excited because I found out that a friend of mine from back home is going to be running this as well and this will be her first Half Marathon. She is also doing the training runs (5k in Aug. and 10k in Sept.) so this means I will get to see her the next three months in a row! Fun times for sure.

No comments: