Monday, July 14, 2008

Girl's Night Out

So we woke up again to blue, sunny skies on Monday morning and I actually ventured out for a little jog with my dad before hitting the beach for the day. Monday also happened to be my parents 36th wedding anniversary so we declared a girl's night out! We walked down the road to eat a late dinner at Pompano Joe's. Of course anyone who has traveled to Destin knows that if you don't show up to an eatery before 6pm you are going to be waiting a while to eat. Our wait time was almost two hours. EEK! So we decided to walk down to the beach and beach bar and kill some time. We enjoyed some delicious fruity drinks and played with Elaysha on the beach. Elaysha and I had a jumping contest (notice the fun action shots below) and we actually only had to wait about an hour and a half. We enjoyed delicious seafood and I needed the nice walk back after eating so much food.



1 comment:

Lee Kindler said...

Hi, I'm doing a segment called 'my place in cyberspace' on my blog where I interview a random person from cyberspace-kind of like a 'word on the street'that you read in the newspaper. It would be great if you could participate. Here are the questions:

What is your blog about?

Where in cyberspace have you travelled today?

What is your favourite place in cyberspace?

Can you give readers a link to an important website/article/blog that you think they should read?