Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ocean Adventures

Another sunny day was in store for us on Wednesday. We all got up and decided to grab breakfast at my fave place to go in Destin, The Donut Hole. It was yummy as always! We took our time getting back to the condo and getting ready for another day at the beach. We rented a sea kayak today and took turns going out in the water. I admit that I got a little nervous as we were paddling out in the ocean. With no view of land, I felt a little overwhelmed just paddling out to the great wide open and also the thought of knowing that there wasn't much that separated me from the creatures that live in the ocean. Nevertheless, Amy was a great partner to paddle with and we had a good time. It's also a great workout. Here's a couple pics:




Since Wednesday was my last day at the beach, I moved from the beach to the pool where Holly and Elaysha had been swimming. I was out till almost 5pm that day and got a good dose of sun. Mom cooked a family dinner that night and we sat down as a family to eat. We then ventured out to do some go kart racing and then came back in to watch a movie and have dessert. It was a good ending to another good family vacation.

No comments: