Saturday, July 12, 2008

No sunshine today...

So after sleeping in this morning and waking up to mostly cloudy skies, Amy and I took our time in driving over to Destin. We stopped by a friends house in Pensacola to say hi and then Amy took me to one of her favorite places to eat and hang called Beef O'Bradys. We then made our way through rain shower after rain shower and got into Destin around 3pm. My parents, Holly and Elaysha drove down from IN today and arrived in around 4pm. Amy, Elaysha, dad and myself took a little stroll on the beach in between the showers.




I volunteered to go with my mom to Walmart to get the weeks groceries....I now know why no one else wanted to go....it was a zoo! I have never seen that many people with that many carts full of groceries. It was insane and i think it took us about an hour to just get through the check out line. Never again! Anyways we got everything situated in the condo, picked up dinner and just hung out tonight. The weather forecast for this week looks mostly rainy but I pray that we get to see some sunshine! We shall see.

No comments: