Monday, September 29, 2008

Colorado Vacation Highlights

Here are a couple highlights from my recent Colorado vacation:


  • Enjoying days filled with sunshine, cool breezes and NO Humidty.
  • Going on a little spree at Title 9.
  • Having Chipotle and margaritas with my friends Becky and Coyette.
  • Spending Saturday with another Terah/Suzanne extravaganza.
  • Running The Great Pumpkin Run 5k with Suzanne and almost getting caught up in a wild horse stampede.
  • Shopping at the Castle Rock Outlets....great deals galore.
  • Going to Jack Quinns Irish Pub with Tra'cee and her REI friends.
  • Meeting Sexy Pat and his wife for lunch at Red Robin.
  • Enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon hiking around Garden of the Gods and reading a book.
  • Hanging out with Tra'cee on Sunday night and taking our traditional walk around The Broadmoor while enjoying our fall Starbucks beverages.

My vacation was simply wonderful. It was so great to see everyone and I felt like I got great quality time with friends while also enjoying some quiet moments to myself. It was a great trip!
My friend Suzanne and I enjoyed an extravagant Saturday.

Tra'Cee and I walking and talking at The Broadmoor

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Fun photos! I loved having you here. I miss you already, dear one! Funny story: "the girl who stopped because of the horses" became an office joke at Compassion. A friend who works there started laughing when I told her about my experiences. "My boss was talking about the pumpkin run and said, 'there were these horses and this one girl just stopped! She looked completely lost.' " How often do you hear the other side of the story! Ha!