Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray for Vacay

Now....I am excited! I am heading west in about 18 hours and the phone calls from my friends have started to come in and I can't wait to see everyone. I spent four years of my life in Colorado and those years I still hold very close to my heart. It's been 3 long years since I was able to return and I just can't wait to step off that plane in Denver and to see the mountain range shadow in the evening western sky. You can count on lots of pictures and blogs upon my return but I think I am going to leave my laptop at home and just enjoy my vacay with my friends!

1 comment:

RU said...

HOW FUN! I am excited for you. I know you will have a great trip.
I am going to CO next month to visit Amy- you know she moved to Denver to attend seminary? I am looking forward to seeing Amy and the mountains and being back in CO as well. Have fun and say HI to folks for me. Will you see Doug/Pam?